Saturday 14 September 2013

Saying Yes.

I try not to say no very often, especially if saying yes won't set me back in anyway, and the feeling you get when you do something small for someone is so peaceful. 

Today it hit me that something I consider to be a small gesture can be so big to someone that it makes their day. Like a smile or a wave to someone who let you cross the road, or saying good morning and thank you to a bus driver. 

I have a pretty good life, although it doesn't feel like it sometimes, and sharing my happiness with people just by simply saying yes just makes it that much better. I have the ability to yes yes 98 percent of the time that someone asks something of me, and 97 percent of the time I take the chance to do what I am asked. 

I wish there were more like us, that do these small things. I wish everyone could feel the good feelings that I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment